|Time: 11:00 am|
|Place: Chester Racecourse|
2019 Chester Family Charity Walk
Will YOU help us raise funds for Charity?
Date: Sunday 15th September.
Start: Chester Racecourse
Finish: Riverside Innovation Centre, Castle Drive, Chester
All CBC Members & Supporters – and their families, colleagues, friends and their dogs! – are invited to a fun occasion to raise funds for favourite local charities!
This year’s CBC Chester Charity Walk will take place on Sunday 15th September.
Why not put together a Team of Walkers to take part?
Starting and Finishing in Chester City Centre, it’s a gentle Sunday morning stroll, its distance only six miles (and a bit!) with the Club’s legendary Refreshment Stops en route – Mars Bars ~ Orange Juice ~ Bacon Butties & Coffee ~ and finishing with Gin & Tonic – we are, after all, a business organisation! (but there is a soft drink option). You can opt to raise funds for either the Club’s Nominated Charities or, if you wish, for your charity of choice or the
charitable cause your company is supporting.
FREE TO ENTER! NO REGISTRATION FEE!
To add to the fun on the day, there will be:
Face Painters for children (OK, for adults as well, if you must!) and Prizes for: Best Behaved Dog (consolation prize for Worst Behaved Canine) All Walkers raising £100 or more will be entered into a Prize Draw with some fine prizes to be won And there will also be a Special Prize for the individual raising the most money.
The Registration process allows you to opt for either CBC’s Nominated Charities or your Charity of your choice. Once you’ve registered we’ll send you a Sponsorship Form and other relevant info.
Questions/Queries? Please contact Chester Business Club
Tel: 01244 350235 | 07926 569 467 – Email: email@example.com
OUTLINE TERMS & CONDITION FOR ALL WALKERS
1. All Participants must acknowledge their acceptance of these Terms & Conditions by ticking the box below;
2. The minimum age to be an Official Participant in the Walk is 16 as at 15th September 2019 [any ‘accompanying’ walkers below 16 must be accompanied by an adult who will acknowledge their full responsibility for the person/s concerned];
3. This is NOT a race, therefore Walkers are instructed not to run;
4. All Entry Form/s must be returned not later than 5th September 2019 and places will be allocated on a first-to-apply/the first-accepted basis;
5. If a Registered participant is unable to walk for any reason after receiving confirmation (from Chester Business Club) of his/her entry acceptance, the Club must be informed as soon as possible. The participant’s place must not be given to friends or family as all Walkers must be officially registered;
6. A risk assessment will be carried out of the route and for Walkers’ own safety Chester Business Club wishes to make Walkers aware of the risks. There are some parts of the Walk Route that are uneven and therefore may result in tripping. There may also be, on the day, some areas that a wet or slippery. In event of weather conditions being deemed (by the organisers) unacceptably unreasonable/dangerous, the Walk may be postponed;
7. Although most of the Walk Route is ‘off road’, there are some parts that involve crossing/walking on public roads and all Walkers are advised to abide by the Highway Code at all such times whilst on the Walk;
8. Please Note: That in completing and submitting the Entry Form for the Walk, participants accept that Chester Business Club and the organisers will not be held responsible for any injury, accident, costs, loss or claim arising through your own negligence or that of any other participants or officials;
9. Chester Business Club reserves the right not to accept applications.