7th April, 2020
The Easter Wine Survival Box offer is for FREE delivery of 6 bottles to your door step, within 20 miles of Chester. If you live further afield we ask you for a minimum order of 12 bottles or £100 to qualify for FREE delivery.
1) Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico DOC, Le Paiole ‘17 Light golden yellow with pale green tones, fresh mineral undertones, white flowers, hints of sage and anisette, fresh and full-bodied.
13% ABV – £12.95
2) Albariño Terras de Lantaño DO ‘15 Golden yellow in the glass, fruity bouquet on a floral background, fresh on the palate, open and complex with a long, fruity and pleasant finish.
12.5% ABV – £16.50
3) Montepulciano d’Abruzzo Fonteromana DOC ’17 a ruby red wine with aromas of ripe red fruits, dried flowers and spices like pepper,cinnamon and nutmeg. On the palate it is soft with delicate tannins, a good structure and long finish.
14.5% ABV – £12.95
4) Teroldego Rotaliano Dorigati DOC ’13 Deep ruby red, fruity with a scent of mulberry and raspberry, full bodied and persistent with smooth tannins and a pleasant freshness.
12.5% ABV – £14.95
5) Rioja DOCA David Perica DOCA ’15 Aromatic intensity with pepper, liquorice and cocoa notes in a black fruits background with balsamic notes. In the mouth it is round, well structured, balanced with every nuances of the grape and the oak.
14% ABV – £20.50
6) Chianti Classico Riserva Poggio Bonelli DOCG ’15 A deep ruby red wine, with a bouquet packed with ripe fruit, cinnamon and cloves. Dry and assertive on the palate however softened by the delicate sweetness of the French oak. Only the best bunches of Sangiovese grown on the estate are picked to produce this Riserva. Truly a wine of great quality and elegance.
14% ABV – £22.95
7) Champagne A. Bergère Brut Rosé Delicate pink shades revealing short skin contact to extract just enough strawberry flavours and blossom scents. Fine lees aromas, crystallized fruit, elegant palate, fine persistent mousse. The Champagne Rosè manages to combine strawberry sweetness with a long fresh aftertaste.
12% ABV – £29.00
As a small, family run independent business, we are striving to change and adapt to such unprecedented circumstances. While we are still social-distancing and self-isolating we thought we could make this offer of a wine box safely delivered to all the Chester Business Club Members, in time for the Easter Weekend.
We have put together a list of high quality wines from Italy and Spain that will complement a traditional roast and/or a variety of Easter dishes. We have also added some pink bubbles to soothe our minds!
You can be assured that each bottle is wiped clean before packing and the box is also wiped and handled with gloves to guarantee your safety. The cardboard box can be left on your door step, following your instructions and we will wait to see that it is safely collected before leaving. We are able to deliver the same day if notified by 3pm. Alternatively, the delivery will be made the following day, and over the weekend if necessary.
Each wine in the list is numbered, as well as in the picture, and there is a small description of the product, plus its alcoholic value. Any questions, please get in touch and we are happy to advise.
Stay safe, and thank you!
Bianca and Juliusz
Order by phone on 01244 851522 or send us an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you ASAP.