There was a full-house attendance at the Slow Boat Restaurant for Chester Business Club’s AGM/Charity Cheque Dinner. The Lord Mayor of Chester & Lady Mayoress (Cllr & Mrs Mark Williams) were guests of honour and the event was chaired by CBC Vice-President David Pickering. The AGM saw the election of the following:
- President: Julie Mogan (Regional Director, Excello Law)
- Chairman: Julie Swinnerton (MD, Benison Nursery Schools)
- Vice-Chairman: Bob Ellis (ex-CEO, Warwick International Group)
- Honorary Treasurer: Alex Makinson (Partner, UHY Hacker Young)
- Honorary Solicitor: Robin Gill (Partner, Hillyer McKeown Solicitors)
- Secretary: Bob Clough-Parker (Partner, BCP Organisation)
- New Members of Executive Council: Fraser Crewe (Director, BA Commercial), Justine Reynolds (Partner, Allington Hughes Solicitors), Roy Shelton (Director, DropJaw Ventures)
Following the AGM, cheques were presented to the Club’s nominated charities for 2019.
The Lord Mayor of Chester (Cllr Mark Williams) is pictured with Julie Mogan (Club President), Julie Swinnerton (Club Chairman) and representives from the Club’s nominated charities for 2019: Bridge Wellness Gardens, Chester Sports Association for People with Disability, We Mind The Gap, Share, West Cheshire Food Bank, Countess of Chester Hospital Charity, the Neuro Therapy Centre and the Hospice of the Good Shepherd.
For further photographs, click here.