|Date & Time: 01/10/2017 11:00 am|
|Place: Chester Race Course|
This is our ‘call to arms’ for you to take part in the Chester Business Club-organised Charity Walk. Why not gather a team of walkers and join us? Feel free to bring along family, friends and colleagues. It’s a fun Sunday morning stroll!
You can either walk and raise money for one of our CBC-nominated charities, or walk in support of your preferred charity.
- All Participants are encouraged to raise a minimum of £50 Sponsorship support money.
- The minimum age to be an Official Participant in the Walk is 16 as at 1st October 2017 [Any ‘accompanying’ walkers below 16 must be accompanied by an adult who will be presumed to take full responsibility for the person concerned.]
- This is NOT a race, therefore Walkers are requested not to run.
- All Entry Form/s must be returned not later than 26th September 2017 and places will be allocated on a first-to-apply/ first-accepted basis.
- If a Registered participant is unable to walk for any reason after receiving confirmation (from Chester Business Club) of his/her entry acceptance, the Club must be informed as soon as possible. The participant’s place must not be given to friends or family as all Walkers need to be officially registered.
- A risk assessment has been carried out of the route and for Walkers’ own safety Chester Business Club wishes to make Walkers aware of the risks. There are some parts of the Walk Route that are uneven and therefore may result in tripping. There may also be, on the day, some areas that a wet or slippery.
- Although most of the Walk Route is ‘off road’, there are some parts that involve crossing/walking on public roads and all Walkers are advised to abide by the Highway Code at all such times whilst on the Walk.
- Please Note: That in completing and submitting the Entry Form for the Walk, participants accept that Chester Business Club and the organisers will not be held responsible for any injury, accident, costs, loss or claim arising through your own negligence or that of any other participants or officials.
- Chester Business Club reserves the right not to accept applications.